It’s not too late to join us in 2020!
We need more grads next year, thanks to an influx of work.
Who are we?
We work as consultants in the analytics and actuarial space. This means our work spans traditional general insurance right through to cutting-edge data analytics.
A few years ago Qantas liked the analytics work we did for them so much, they snapped up a 51% share in the company.
Why join us?
- You’ll learn a LOT. Our grads work elbow to elbow with senior staff pretty much from day one. Supporting growth and development of our people is something we invest time in.
- You’ll enjoy yourself. We’re a friendly bunch and our work environment is relaxed and welcoming. We even stay back on Friday nights for pizza and board games.
- You’ll make a difference. We like nothing better than to apply our expertise to projects that contribute to social good.
What do we look for?
- Students with 6-12 months to go on their degree so you can start as a graduate in February or July in Sydney.
- Quantitative degrees. We’re flexible, though. We’ve hired actuaries, mathematicians, statisticians, economists and engineers in the past.
- An appetite to learn, contribute and grow.
We’re happy to receive applicants who don’t yet have their permanent residency.
How to apply
Email your CV, academic transcript and a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications open until 31 July 2019.