Top 5 reasons to come be a grad with us:
- You won’t be bored. This is your chance to sink your teeth into high-end analytics projects, as well as traditional actuarial work
- You’ll get high-profile work, in a low-key environment. Our headline-making work is mainly done in T-shirts and jeans
- You can get technical. We’re unapologetic about our love for R&D. Come help us stay at the forefront of actuarial and analytics best practice
- You get the best of both worlds. The perks and opportunities of a ASX50 parent company (Qantas), but small enough that everyone knows your name
- You’ll learn stuff, which will help you grow and develop
What happens once you get here
From day one, you’ll be part of our phased induction program, where we introduce you to Taylor Fry, what we do and how we do things
We’ll place you in one of our four teams, where you’ll have a senior staff member who’ll meet with you regularly to discuss your future, engagement and development
You’ll work on projects across our service lines giving you plenty of opportunities to be exposed to all sorts of different techniques, people and clients
Next you know, you’ll be running the joint. We say this only half-jokingly – several of our current Principals were once Taylor Fry grads!
What do we look for in our graduates?
- Perhaps unsurprisingly, we like students who are highly numerate. In the past, we’ve offered positions to graduates of actuarial studies, maths, stats, engineering, biology and physics
- It’s important to us that our grads are curious, creative and confident in communicating technical ideas clearly
- We’re happy to receive applications from students who don’t yet have permanent residency
Where do we run our graduate program?
We offer positions for graduates across all of our offices – Sydney, Melbourne and Wellington.
When do we offer positions?
We’re currently looking for graduates to start in 2020.