Win-Li is an actuary with more than 25 years of consulting experience in Australia, New Zealand and the United Kingdom.
She joined Taylor Fry in 2002, and is the Appointed Actuary to several Australian and New Zealand insurers, assisting them to meet regulatory requirements and offering strategic advice. She also advises self-insurers and government workers compensation schemes.
Win-Li presents educational courses and training programs for many audiences, including boards, management, regulators and students of all ages. She is a regular keynote speaker and facilitator on topics affecting the general insurance landscape.Win-Li’s Qualifications
- Fellow of the Institute of Actuaries of Australia
- Fellow of the New Zealand Society of Actuaries
- Fellow of the Institute & Faculty of Actuaries
- Bachelors of Arts Honours (Mathematics), Oxford University
- Masters of Arts (Mathematics), Oxford University
Areas of Expertise
Win-Li Toh’s Areas of Expertise
Deep industry experience backed by a strong commercial focus
Impartial, strategic and pragmatic advice to general insurers and reinsurers of all sizes
Trusted guidance for companies managing their own risks
Considered advice and analytics for sustainable schemes