Richard came to Taylor Fry in 2004 from actuarial consulting roles in London, New Zealand and Hong Kong. His projects encompass accident compensation, social welfare and personal lines pricing.
Richard established our analytics practices, advising and modelling for government, banking, telecommunications and loyalty programs, such as Qantas. He holds a PhD in maths and develops models for insurers to analyse customer demand and performance, as well as risk for motor insurance.
He is the primary actuary for the Motor Accident Insurance Commission, and the South Australian compulsory third party insurance regulator.Richard’s Qualifications
- Fellow of the Institute of Actuaries of Australia
- Fellow of the Institute and Faculty of Actuaries
- Fellow of the New Zealand Society of Actuaries
- Master of Science (Dist) (Mathematics), Canterbury University, New Zealand
- PhD (Mathematics), Canterbury University, New Zealand